Thursday, July 28, 2011

The vacation ends.

Saturday morning we woke up and realized that we are old! We decided we couldn't sit in the car for another week. For future reference three weeks is too long for a car trip.

So our last adventure would be the redwoods. Dad had never seen them and had always wanted to. Here's a picture of Don in front of a redwood tree that was cut down.


I took this picture because I thought the redwood forest looked like Jurassic park. Do you all agree?


We had to drive our car through a Redwood tree.



Here's Don in front of a closeup of a Redwood tree.




We drove along the California coast to get to the Redwood forest. It was beautiful.

We drove to Sacramento with the intent to head straight to Utah.

This was a trip to remember. I wish I could have taken Savannah with me to take pictures.


I love you all. Mom






No comments: