I have done things since the vacation that never ends.
Don and I took Andrew and Ryan to Mt. Rushmore. While there my camera and phone were ruined. I haven't taken a picture to document anything but we have had adventures.
We camped and slept in a tent on the ground for two nights in South Dakota. We saw beautiful things and loved hanging with grandchldren and Wally's family. (McKenna posted pictures on her facebook page.)
We visited Truman Cobabe and Sadie Hammond were born in September. We visited and held new babies in Logan and Queen Creek.
We trunk or treated with Dumbledore, C3P0 and Dobby.
We blessed Truman in Logan.
This is all in addition to working and being sick.
We are amazed at the mileage we have put on our vehicles and wouldn't have it any other way.
I'm so thankful for all of you in my life.
You complete my life.
Love you so much. Mom
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment