So on Monday the 11th we returned to Washington. We went to the Public market where they throw fish and wandered around. We saw a guy balance a guitar on his chin, hula hoop and play a song on a harmonica all at the same time. Washington State is beautiful and green. All the state highway signs have George Washington's profile on the sign number.
Here's the Seattle temple. Don and I did a session in the temple on Tuesday the 12th. Don got low blood sugar and we discovered the temple has orange juice just for that kind of issue.
Here's a picture of the temple.

Here's a picture of the public market. The streets are like San Francisco-verry hilly.

We are still having fun.
1 comment:
you know whats bad? that photo of the public market reminds me of Greys Anatomy. haha. Theres a framed picture of it across from the hospital elevator and you see it quite often cuz there are always people coming and going from that spot. I learned all I know about seattle from Greys. :)
Post a Comment