Thursday, January 8, 2009

What's going on outside of Eagar?

After being in Colorado, Queen Creek, Mesa, Goshen and Cokeburg I feel that I need more space or info or something. I know you all call and keep me updated but I feel bored. I hope I get back to normal soon.
Work is going. I started a new girl who has two children 1 year apart and is worried she might be pregnant again. I ask her what she has against condoms but she didn't think that was funny.
I am proud of an 18 year old dad that just got his GED. My next goal is to get him working rather than playing Halo all day.
I wore a fetching yellow shirt that I got lots of compliments on today. That always makes you feel great.
I'm going to Walmart with Jenny tomorrow. That should be fun.
I love you all. Mom

2 comments:

Ham N Cheese said...

I would have laughed at your joke. Ok maybe not if I faced 3 kids under 3!!! I am bored to.

Ham N Cheese said...

u know ur son jess plays halo all day right