
Thursday I went to Safeway for salad and mushrooms and came home with tulips. They make me think of spring. Yeah, I know it's only January but it lightens my heart. (I would prefer dafodils but they didn't have any.)
A busy week has passed. Today I finish the orange room which isn't very orange any more. I also am thinking about sharing time. Aunt Jenny has been gone for 10 days and gets home today. I've missed her. I know she had fun with Aunt Heidi. It's impossible not to have fun with Aunt Heidi.
Can you believe we only have one more week left in January? I'm so enjoying my i-pod. I add more music every other day or so. And I love playing Scrabble. It seems that playing really zaps my battery.
Hope your weekends are great and tulipy.
I love you all. Mom
3 comments:
Tulips are my very favorite flower of all! That would definitely make it feel like spring time to me!
tulipy i will have to add that to the vocabulary
When I saw your title, I was hoping you were going to say that the tulips were coming up in your yard! Winter gets so bleak and ugly around here that I'm already anxious for spring! We've got the wind, we deserve some tulips and daffodils!
Post a Comment