Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Day


Well today I made bread. I went to the temple with Aunt Jenny. We ate at Samuri Sam's (expensive but great) and did a Walmart run. I bought a new lamp and shrimp for the superbowl. Go Cardinals!

It seemed like a long week. I don't know if it's just winter or if old age is getting to me but I feel different. I probably just need to get off the couch and do something.

Thanks for all the calls and the visit from Jean. Have a great Sunday.
I love you all. Mom

1 comment:

Morgan said...

hey aunt mary! i'm so glad that you found our blog. feel free to blog stalk anytime! and now i have your blog so we can keep tabs on you!

ny has been lots of fun so far... very different, but fun. we still have lots of exploring left to do, but we have 4 years to fit it all in.

have a great super bowl sunday!