


Oh well. In addition to the Cardinals was church. As I was browsing my stick of Jacob. I hope that one is the bible. I found this super cute picture of me and my grandma. Due to the awesomeness of my new scanner I will share it with you. This is supposedly me and Sarah. It does look like me but I can't see Sarah. This is only grandparent that I really got to know. I am named after her. I remember this room and I love this lamp. I wonder where it ended up?
In adddition to this picture which made me mis s my mom and grandma I had sharing time again. We did this great activity about how we have bodies like Heavenly Father and Jesus. I'll scan this activity in also and hope that anyone can use it. I guess someone will have to tell me how to move things in a post.
Anyway after a nap and some sugar free chocolate pudding I feel great! Hope you all had good sabbaths.
I love you all. Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment