I can't believe how good it feels to be home! I loved visiting and traveling but my bed feels great and my cold home feels great!
Thank you to Caleb and Marie. They fed us and hung out with us. They drove us to the airport and picked us up. Preston is a great roller over and squealer. Congratulations on the news about Caleb Jr.!
Thanks to Jean for traveling with us. She puts up with murder mysteries on the CD player, spitting out the window and stopping to pee constantly. She was fun to play games with in Utah and welcomed Sarah and Mary to sing in her apartment.
Thank you to Wally and Jill. They always put up with us using them as a vacation destination. McKenna and Walker are incredibly grown up and Aiden and Addie kept us entertained on their little motorcycles.
Thanks to Hannah and Andrew. They came for Christmas and put together toys, taught us all about i-pods and loved us. They always have to travel to holidays. We love hanging with you.
Thank you to Jess and Savannah. They fed us and trailed after us to malls and restaurants. They introduced us to friends and included us in games and movies. Pantera was so patient when Papa and I couldn't understand what she said. She described and spoke up until we understood. Zeke smiled and made us feel great.
Thanks to all of you for the awesome i-pod. I'm really enjoying it. I've been listening to The Peacegiver and have downloaded Mama Mia! Dad is really excited to go to Home Depot and get the microwave over the stove. You are all so kind and generous with us. I am a blessed mom and grandma. I should change the name of my blog.
I love you all. Mom
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment