I went with Jenny to Walmart last night. They had 6 ft. pre-lighted Christmas trees for $8.75. Can you believe it? If anyone wants another tree for another room they should go to Walmart.
We went to Quiznos and had delicious subs and enjoyed the visit.
This morning we had a Primary breakfast. I woke up just in time and the bishopric cooked for us. We played that game where you say three things about yourself and one of them is a lie.
I said I have 6 grandchildren, I speak quietly and I woke up 10 minutes before the breakfast started. Can you believe they guessed right? It was fun. The kids really got into it.
I visited with two inactive families and invited them to attend primary. I feel pretty good.
Now for the confession. I bought a soda at Short Stop when I went visiting. It's only the 2nd one of the week. I did ok with good deeds but it's too cold to do much moving daily. Oh well. There's always next week.
Dad and I have colds so we have been napping on and off all day.
I bought a new copier, scanner, printer. It's great. I have some ink cartridges that anyone can have if they can use them. Lexmark 16 and HP 98 and 95. They are all new they are just opened.
I love you all. Mom
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you and your great deal! Way to bargain shop!
Post a Comment