Monday, February 25, 2008

What a weekend

Good morning. Why are weekends so short? Friday night I spent the evening with one of the girls in my program. She has had a sick daughter and her husband is in Iraq. She needed some time with adults. We tried to go to the 9:00 movie but there wasn't enough of us. We rented a movie and ate icecream at the DQ. It was ok but I'm glad I have a support system when I need something. I hope you all have and are someone's support system. Saturday I cleaned, shopped and read some. I finished the 90 minutes in heaven book. I thought about how this time changed him and how I get to spend 90 minutes in the temple which is like heaven and how it should change me. He became more charitable and shared his story with everyone he saw. I should be more service oriented and share my testimony when I have this life changing experience. How blessed I am to have the opportunity to attend the temple. Like heaven on earth.
Sunday was great. We had ward conference and I really felt the spirit. We had some inactive boys in primary and they were kind of loud but I was glad they were there.
I always love talking to my kids on Sunday.
I love you all. Mom

No comments: