Last night I went to aa CPR training for Relief Society. When I got home Dad was watching American Idol. Granted there was nothing else on but I was excited. I hope you all take advantage of CPR training when you can. Sandy Finch said she has used it in public 5 times in 15 years. It is really easier than it used to be and who knows when we could be called upon.
I love going to ward events. I got to visit with Rayanne Brown. Grant Brown has cancer and is slowly fading away. She said he is not in pain and has a great attitude. I remember him as a bishop (I think I do). We'll always remember his dumb poems.
I love you all. Mom
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny that dad is hooked to AI. Weird that you both are. PS. I added the links to our blogs for you. Happy Valentine's Day Eve to you and papa.
Love
Cobabes
Post a Comment