Friday, February 22, 2008
Happy Friday
I'm reading this book called 90 minutes in heaven . This guy was in a car accident and was pronounced dead until some guy prayed over him and he came back. He talks about being in heaven and seeing all the people he loved in life. He also said he felt he heard a sound that was angel wings. Dad and I were wondering how did angels get wings? Does it talk about it in the Bible? Also, how do those who have death experiences have such different experiences? Any thoughts? Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that angels have wings because it makes them supernatural. Our world couldn't have it where people are just people on the other side. Also, I know we are all individuals and God has to speak to us in our own way so for some people that may be the only way He could get through to them! Sometimes I wonder if he will have to use a jack hammer to get my attention.
PS. I miss Dorothy a lot too. Love you mama.
Hey mom,
I don't think Angels literally have wings. Wings in the Old Testament generally were a symbol of power. And angels are pretty powerful (alma the younger, Saul etc). I'm with Hannah that God speaks to individuals in their way how else could you explain all the sitings of the Virgin Mary.
Post a Comment