Good Morning, I'm busy at work and can't believe it's February and the super bowl's over. I enjoyed watching it with dad. We were yelling for Eli and the Giants. What a great upset. I was a little disappointed in the commercials but all in all it was a good evening. We made a great dip. I made Dad take it to work so we don't eat it all week.
I enjoyed the President Hinckley weekend even more than football. I cried during the funeral and discussions about him on the BYU channel. Our fast meeting was all about our feelings and our testimonies of the restoration and prophets. This is sad (I'm really old) but I can remember thinking about President MCKay when he passed. He had been prophet for a long time and the change seemed wierd. Since that worked out I'm sure this will too.
Jake and Meredith-I love the pictures of the kids. They look so professional! Good work.
Caleb and Marie-I hope you feel better this week. The facial/massage/pedicure should get you through the whiney husband stage.
Jess and Savannah-What a relief that the baby is fine and you have a picture to prove it.
Hannah and Andrew-Good luck in the frozen tundra. I hope the roads stay clear and you stay warm. Aunt Jenny says she has to have shoes or good slippers on not just socks to keep her feet warm.
Jean-Good luck on the interview and getting paid from last week.
I love you all. Mom
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment