Dad and I had an interesting valentine's day. Well not that interesting. I went to two weddings at our church building. One of my visiting teaching ladies re-married her ex-husband. She is very sweet but kind of crazy. I took my boom box with some classical music. Then Bishop Brown ask me to come back to the second wedding. It was a spanish family in the ward who is investigating the church. The missionaries are making them get married. (Brings back missionary memories.) It was fun to sit and visit with Doug, Cindy, Steve Heap and Chris waiting for the people to come. It was supposed to start at 7:30 but no one showed up until 8:00. I again used my wedding music. The Bishop teased me that I could be a wedding planner. Dad wrote me a sweet poem and gave me chocolate. I bought him a lemon merengue pie. We watched basketball and visited with Jess.
Hope all your days was romantic or at least fun.
I worried all day about Andrew and his valentines. I hope it went ok for him.
I love you all. Mom
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know if Don told you but we called last night to say thanks for the packages. The kids loved them. Have a great day.
Post a Comment