Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday again!

I'm at work all alone today. I should have a holiday for President's day but I'm working to get another day off for spring break. Sunday was uplifting and calm. The first calm Primary I've had since the new presidency was put in. I tried to watch the all star game while Dad was home teaching but all the dunking and turnovers was too much!
I hope there's a good week coming up. I have a new, young visiting teaching partner. We're going to try to visit our girls this week. I need to do some visiting of inactive primary kids also. I hate getting off the couch in the evenings but I'm determined to do so.
Meredith-I have a phobia about non couch time. What would that be called?
Hannah-Are you ever going to write on your blog again?
Savannah-Happy birthday this week. I hope Jess gets home to celebrate with you.
Jean-Mormon Rap is a wierd song.
Marie-Good luck with sharing time.
I love you all. Mom

No comments: