Saturday, August 30, 2008

Retraction

Caleb called and informed me that ASU is ranked higher than BYU. The polls don't take into consideration the righteousness factor. That's where BYU ranks higher (in theory).

Dad and I watched the first game and enjoyed it. I have a tough time watching a whole game. I lose interest after the half time show.

Tomorrow I am the Primary song leader. I'm trying to remember words to Home and When Jesus Christ Was Baptized.

Next weekend Preston, Andrew, Ryan and Jordan. We'll miss Pantera.

I'll blog soon. I love you all. Mom

3 comments:

Caleb said...

BYU apparently also ranks higher in SELF-righteousness.

Ham N Cheese said...

Pantera could refresh you on the lyrics to When Jesus Christ was Baptized. She sings that song constantly around the house, only she doesn't really know all of the lyrics so you'd probably sound dumb.

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

My kids just love the song because it says, "Down in the river JORDAN" and they get so excited! They also giggle at the word godhead...