Well, we've had an uneventful but very republican convention week. I love Sarah Palin. There I said it. I think she's me if I were more motivated, thinner and had better hair. She seems real and kind of funny. She's passionate and her husband is cute and supportive.
Tomorrow we head down to Queen Creek to see Preston, Andrew, Ryan, Jordan, Jean, Marie, Meredith, Caleb and Jake. Can't wait! I've been grumpy with the ladies at work all week and they told me today it was time to go and see grandkids.
I've only had three sodas in two and a half weeks. Can you believe it? I'm getting attached to vitamin water. If I could only get off my tush and do some exercise.
Caleb was telling me about the Steven Covey book. Do you think of your families at church callings? What a great thought. You are more important that anything I do.
I love you all. Mom
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so proud of you and your end to soda drinking. I hope it helps you feel better. Way to go mom. I am so proud of you. It is hard to change habits, but you can do it!!
Love you, wish I was with you guys this weekend. I am feeling homesick.
Hannah
Post a Comment