Tuesday, August 5, 2008

3 nights in my own bed and off again.

I feel like a world traveler except I only go where my kids are and I don't go all that much. Except for July and August.
Tomorrow at noon Dad and I head off to Mesa to meet Hannah, Caleb and Jean and go to the temple with Danielle. What fun.
I hope movies and food are involved. Duh.
I left my scriptures in Colorado so I'm using Grandma's. She has an interesting way of marking and writing in them. I'll pass along anything mind boggling. (I said Boggle which was one of Grandma's favorite games.)
I can tell I'm tired so I'll go to sleep now.
I love you all. Mom

1 comment:

Ham N Cheese said...

Thank you guys again for everything you've done to help with the move!!! I can't wait until we can get you out here!!!