Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Colorado adventures.

Last night I went with Meredith to Barnes and Noble for the vampire book opening. It was fun and Meredith has lots of funny/nice friends. I'm sleepy this morning but it was well worth it.
Somebody needs to show me how to rotate pictures. Here are the boys at the baseball park. As you can tell they were very excited about picture time.
We made a tent and Pantera took her little lion inside for fun.
And here are the boys reading while we dragged them shopping. They are pretty patient for rambunctious boys.
Dad got home yesterday and we are going to do laundry, golf, temple and eat out today for our last day here.
I've had so much fun I may have forgotten how to work. We'll see.
I love you all. Mom

1 comment:

Ham N Cheese said...

Wow, meredith looks creepier then crap!!! Nice shirt, I like it.