Monday, August 18, 2008

Hey, Here are some August memories.

Here are the girls at Danny's wedding. Do they look like they're sweating? They are!


We took McKenna and Walker to Superstition Springs mall and they loved the Carousel. It was fun to see them and spend time with them.


Even though it's dark-here's Wally and Heidi eating. That's one of my favorite things to do-EAT!


And of course-Baby Preston. He's cute and sleepy. I loved the time I spent with him, Marie and Caleb. How great to have a closer grand baby.

I'm thinking of Hannah and starting her new classroom-You'll do great. Andrew starting a new semester.

Jean and her new rad, red rug.

Jake, Meredith and boys getting lots of much needed rain and planning a long trek to AZ. We can't wait to play.

Jess, Savannah and Pantera finding out about baby doctors, hospitals and how smooth it will be to deliver baby Zeke in PA. Good luck.

Marie, Caleb and Preston figuring out how and when to sleep, eat and exist.

You're all great and I love you all. Mom

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

Hey Mary it's Katie(rogers) Just blog surfing and found yours :) My site is www.bkcluff.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. :)