I thought today I would be back to normal. I had a busy day and came back to work to get on the computer. I had some good visits with my girls and found out that I am officially a member of the Apache/Navajo county council for First Things First. I'm not sure what that entails but I'll keep you posted.
We are getting the new stove delivered tomorrow. I hope Dad can come home when they call. I'll take pictures when it's in and working. I've decided I need help with pictures. I need to take some time to figure it all out.
Dad did tell me I could get a computer so maybe it'll be easier from home.
When I get done here I'm ordering tickets to the Diamondbacks. Woo Hoo.
Caleb is getting ready to be beaten in the final four of the playoffs by me!!!
I love you all. Mom
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment