Monday, March 17, 2008

Back to the winter

We loved being warm in Mesa. We got to see Randy. He thanked me for coming to the game. Jordan is so funny and sweet. We introduced him to baby Austin. He touched her but wasn't that interested. Savannah sent baby Austin the cutest Easter dress! Dad and I are going to Show Low to try to buy a stove. The oven is dead.
I watched 60 minutes last night and they did a big story on not getting enough sleep. You all need to go to bed earlier. That's your nag for the day.
Thanks Caleb and Marie for your hospitality. Your house is so nice. Caleb you could have let me win one wii game!
Thanks Jean for getting lost on the way to the game. It was very entertaining for me. You handled it very well.
We saw Dave and family. Anna is going to an orientation for ASU soon. Can you believe it?
I love you all. Have a great week. Mom

1 comment:

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

A new oven and stove? That is exciting! What kind do you want? (probably just one that works I'm sure.) Now you just need a new sink faucet and then your kitchen will be good as new. But I'm still wanting to send your kitchen to HGTV.