Thursday, March 20, 2008

On my way to Colorado

I'm getting in the car to see some kids and grandkids soon. I can't wait. It's been a busy week.
Last night I went to the temple with the primary presidency. One of our number is having a tough time in her life. I didn't have time to go but I did. I'm glad I did. Brenda really needed it. And they have changed things up in the temple since I went. You'll have to go to see how.
Tuesday was our relief society birthday party. It was so fun. I hate that life is so busy that we don't visit and share like we should. I sat at Karen Whiting's table. Corey has two children and the oldest is 12 months. They just moved to North Carolina. Corey is a pilot. How cool.
Anyway. I'll send pictures and move things around on Jake's computer while I'm there.
I love you all. Mom

No comments: