Monday, March 3, 2008

A good weekend

Good Monday all! I had a good family weekend. On Friday I called Walmart and Kmart in Show Low to look for wiis for Caleb and Marie. Unbelievably Kmart had one left. They said they would hold it for me until closing. I called Caleb and he and Marie drove up to pick it up and spent the night. We played cards and visited. Marie didn't feel well but she was a good sport. They had to go home on Saturday morning but it was an enjoyable quick visit.
Jean came up on Friday and stayed until after church on Sunday. We mostly hung out with Jenny's family. She had all her kids home. We blessed Austin Marie. She is so cute. She is almost 4 months. She smiles and is happy most of the time. It was beautiful on Saturday. The kids went rollerblading and then Sunday it snowed.
Cameron is engaged. He said June for a wedding.
Danielle is almost engaged. Colby bought a ring he showed to Jean.
Whitney is officially engaged and plans to get married this summer.
Aunt Jenny will have 3 weddings this summer. She was really pushing the drive through reception idea. We'll see.
Hope all your weekends were great.
I love you all. Mom

No comments: