Good Thursday morning. All is well here in the land of wind. You can tell when it's spring because the wind begins to blow. Anyway, it's a little warmer.
American Idol is getting fun. Tonight we'll see who gets voted off. My mormon favorites are hanging in there. It's interesting that mormons are coming out in the world more. First Mitt and now Brooke and David. When they appoint me to Hillary's cabinet I'll be a great missionary.
What are we going to do with the Suns. We don't watch them to lose we are used to seeing winning. Jake, Caleb and Don need to give them input. (Although Don's input will be you suck!)
I'll talk to you soon.
I love you all. Mom
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know that you can put Mitt on the same level as Brooke and David (whoever they may be). Different playing fields to me. Anyways, love you all the same.
Post a Comment