Maybe it's because I'm only two weeks from vacation that this week seemed to take forever.
Of course the fact that I had night meetings four nights this week could be one of the reasons for the length.
All is well here. The weather is great. Nice and warm in the day and cool at night. Dad has been working on the yard when I am working in the evening.
He and Donovan are outside now getting ready for the irrigation.
I haven't heard anything from Fredonia yet and I think I'm stressing myself out thinking about it. This weekend we're going to tackle some of the garage and make a few dump runs. I cleaned out the cupboard in the back bathroom. There was some cool stuff and some old crusty stuff. I'll not go into details. Maybe I should document my cleaning and organizing...nah.
Anyway, I hope your week was shorter than mine. I'll talk to you all this weekend.
All my love, Mom
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment