Sunday, May 24, 2009

The beginning of summer

Tomorrow is Memorial Day. The official start of summer.
It's chilly and rainy here but things are starting to green up.
Dad had his last day of school.
We're excited for our summer travels.
Here's our itinerary as it stands now.
Thursday-May 28-Leave for Goshen
Friday, Sat and Sun we will watch Wally's kids while they have a vacation to Lake Tahoe.
Sun, Mon Tues-May 31, June 1 and 2 I will hang with Hannah and Andrew while Dad goes fishing with Wally at Fish Lake.
Wed-June 3 we will head to Colorado.
Thursday through Sunday with Jean, Jake, Meredith and boys in Broomfield.
Hannah and Andrew fly in to Colorado on Saturday-June 6 and we rent our van.
Monday morning-June 8 we start the trip. We plan to make it to Des Moines Iowa.
Tuesday and Wednesday we play in Nauvoo.
Wednesday night we plan to stay in Inndianapolis Indiana
Thursday-June 11 we arrive in Cokeburg.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday in Cokeburg and maybe the Sacred Grove.
Monday-June 15 to Wednesday to Washington DC
Thursday through Saturday drive back to Colorado.
Hannah and Andrew fly home on Sunday June 21 and the adventure ends.

I've written this all down for my benefit. I keep asking Dad when what happens.

I spoke in the spanish ward about our temple trip. It turned our surprisingly well. I even made it for almost 20 minutes. I even sang I love to see the temple in Spanish. Muy diverdido!

I saw Cass and Arthur in our ward.

Hope you all had a great sabbath. I love you all. Mom

2 comments:

MERN said...

Have you always known spanish or are you just learning it to be in the spanish ward?

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

sounds exciting! have fun! be safe!