Friday, May 8, 2009

I finished the best book!


So. This morning I got up early and went outside. It's beautiful here. I love to sit in our front yard and listen to the birds and smell the earth. Anyway, I finally finished the Book of Mormon that I started last year. I have been studying to see how the prophets in the Book of Mormon teach us. I marked questions that they ask and have really enjoyed it.
I love the Book of Mormon and I know that it is the most correct book of scripture we have. I love Joseph Smith and his courage and integrity. He sacrificed his life so that the Book of Mormon and the gospel is a blessing in my life. I KNOW THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE BECAUSE I HAVE TAKEN MORONI'S CHALLENGE AND I'VE RECEIVED THE BURNING TRUTH IN MY HEART.
I love you all. Mom

No comments: