Sunday, September 21, 2008

Primary is sometimes exhausting

I came home from church and collapsed on the couch. We didn't have two teachers, the president was gone. We didn't have visitors which was different but we had almost all our own kids. They were squirmy and loud. My program seems long because it took lots of time to just sing the songs.
Then the kids started singing. The spirit was so sweet and strong. When they sang the baptism song I though of Pantera. She sang me that song on the phone this week. She knew the words and sang the melody so sweetly that I almost cried.
Dad made delicious beef stroganoff and I'm stuffed full.
I have numerous blessings and I should be grateful instead of whiney.
I love you all. Mom

3 comments:

bigelow family said...

Boy, is that ever the truth!! I came home and slept for 3 hours today! Our program is next Sunday- I'll be SOOOO glad when it's over! You're right though- when our boys sang called to serve today I could've cried because the Spirit was so strong. Thank goodness we get those sweet moments in Primary every so often!

Caleb said...

you should come watch our primary program next Sunday-rumor in the foyer is that they have to block off the first 5 rows of the chapel IN ADDITION to the stage to fit them all.

Ham N Cheese said...

Our primary hasn't even started preparing the program!!! They better get on the ball because I've been waiting 4 years for this! The good news is that you will get to hear that song about 50 times a day as soon as you come visit!