I guess I hit a button by mistake. Anyway. I played the piano for the Spanish ward. There was more families and investigators there. I played Scatter Sunshine because I loved it on my mission and President Heap laughed that Caleb calls it the beer drinking hymn.
Donna Goodman started up choir again. It was fun to see people outside of primary.
All the women met together for a visiting teaching meeting during relief society. The Elders took over primary. Kim reminded us how important visiting is and what it means to us and the sisters we visit. I was an ant in the skit and they had sandwiches, grapes and super-good cookies.
Dad made some great dinner and there's still football on.
I found a great article in the current new era. It's about 5 scriptures to help you get through alomost anything by John Bythe way. Read it if you get a chance.
Have a great week. I love you all. Mom
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good Sunday. Sunbeams was a killer today. I was pretty sure that I wouldn't make it out of there alive... It was wild!
Post a Comment