Saturday, June 14, 2008

Where did the week go?

I can't believe I haven't posted since Monday. I guess I'm busy (or lazy).
I've worked and seen my work families and I've mowed some. I've cleaned and read my John Adams book.
It's warming up here and it's so pretty. It seems more green than brown and the mornings and evenings are heavenly. I love sitting outside to read and think.
I've decided I need to get on a schedule. My spiritual stuff is being put on the back burner. Why does work and/or worldly stuff seem to get in the way of the eternally important stuff? Why can't I get this down. I'm old after all. Anyway, Goal set!
I love you all and look forward to each and every phone call.
All my love, Mom

1 comment:

Shelton and Bethany said...

Hi Sister Hammond!
I know that I'm not one of your children for whom this blog is intended, but I'm glad that I stumbled across it anyway! This is Bethany Knudsen (formerly Taylor). Reading your blog made me reminisce about all of our great young women's memories. Seeing the pictures of Eagar mad me the tiniest bit homesick even though my family doesn't live there anymore. :) Anyway, I hope that all is well! If you'd like, you can visit my blog and see pics of my new little sweetheart! It's at sheltonandbethany.blogspot.com.