Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another day another 50 cents

Happy Tuesday family!
Last night I bought a subscription to the Church News online. I want you all to have my log in and password so you can share it with me. Since I have to pay I want to share.
mhammond80@frontiernet.net with the password of andrew02. I hope you all enjoy it. I looked in the archive for the story about the phoenix temple and they had an enjoyable story about the church growth in Phoenix. Check it out!
Tomorrow at Head Start they are cleaning the carpet and I haven't even vacuumed yet. I have to go early because I'm a procrastinator. I accept this in myself I just don't like it.
Hey, what are all of you studying in your scripture study. I'm thinking of studying the gospels. I found an old book that melds them all together. I'll keep you updated.
I love you all. Mom

3 comments:

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

I would love to come on thurday and let the kids play in the water. I'll email you my number just in case you can't find it and then call me tommarow to let me know if that works for you!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Mary thanks for letting me come hang! It was fun, we definitely will do it again!! Oh and Meredith if you are reading this I still think you are a DIRT BAG! J/K
Mary I love talking with you, you always make me feel better and you have great words of encouragement!
Thanks for being such a great friend and a sub grandma (Bama Mary).

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

It's me again! I tagged you on my blog.