Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Monday

I had a fabulous weekend. Jean, Jenny, Donovan and I went to a great pizza place and saw Kung Fu Panda. It's hilarious. When you go to the movie with Jean and Jenny the laughter just adds to the comic level.
After the movie we went to Walmart and I bought a new bathroom. It's like a beach trip. You'll all like it.
We watched movies and quilted little hearts on a baby quilt for one of Jean's friends.
I rented my first red box movie. There's now a red box at Circle K. I thought of you Hannah while I did it.
Today was a good day at work and then I went to dinner at Rand and Karen Baker's house. Rand was kind of grumpy but Karen is fabulous. She reminds me of my daughters-in-law. She has Kayden who is 2 and Regan who is 6 weeks. I happily became an adopted grandma.
I have been thinking for a while that I have irrigation at 6:30 tomorrow evening. Ellis just called and I have it in the morning. It's a good thing he called! Poor guy he has to come over at midnight to set his water. He said last time he irrigated he found elk horns. I guess I should keep my eyes open for elk in the field.
Anyway, Jess said I was getting really boring and depressing so I hope I'm getting back to normal.
I love you all. Mom

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Welcome to the Red Box family!! (hint: sometimes they have fliers near the machine with the new releases, that also have coupons for free rentals!)