

Yes, I made it home. I had to take a nap for lunch but I made it through the day at work. When I got home I read my e-mails and there was a reminder from Esther about the neighborhood cleanup. So I made brownies and went. I got exercise and visited. It was kind of funny. We ended up talking about the pig pen. Cassie and Taylor both talked about how sad it was when the Bloomfield's burned it. I'll enclose a picture. See progress does happen in Eagar.
I love you all. Mom
2 comments:
rude why would you put a picture up of one of the saddest days of my life.
Yep I have been wanting to burn that thing down for a long time! My dad was kind enough to send me a picture of it burning. It was kinda funny. Sorry about my pyro uncles!
Post a Comment