Today I go to Denver to see my Colorado kids and the valley to see my Arizona kids. I'm so excited I hope I don't pee myself. Yesterday I went to Flagstaff to a meeting with my boss and two other women. We tried to get home early and had adventures. Coming out of Flagstaff on I-40 there was an accident. We were surrounded by big trucks (yea Jess) and were stopped or rolling slowly for about 30 minutes. I decided to make up time and was speeding along. Right outside of Winslow Hannah called and told me she got her job (yea Hannah) right as I was getting pulled over (with my boss in the car!). I got a warning and all the ladies in the car had to flirt with the highway patrolman. I thought I would get a ticket for sexual harrassment. We went to Taco Bell in Holbrook which took 25 minutes. They were training a new cashier and got the food wrong. I thought we've got to hurry home and last but not least we got stopped by a train. It took a regular 3 hour trip 4 long hours. When I got home Jean informed me that Meredith had invaded my blog. This morning I saw that my blog had been Hawsed!
I love you all and will continue this from Jake's house. Love, Mom
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Obviously you love my invasion because you haven't erased the picture yet! :-) We are excited to see you so soon. Have a safe trip!
Post a Comment