Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snowy day

It was -2 on my car temperature gauge when I drove to work and the roads are icy. It is beautiful as long as I don't have to be out in it much.
Good luck and think calm thoughts to Savannah today.
I went visiting teaching and enjoyed visiting with my ladies. I always like it I just have a tough time getting out the door. Why is that?
I can't find my resume. I'm applying to be on a regional partnership for early education and I need a resume. I hope there's one in my file here at work.
I have some slow moving cancer on my head. I will have it removed in March. I'll keep you informed.
I love you all. Mom

1 comment:

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Wait, what??? Slow moving cancer? What does that mean? Is it melanoma (did I even spell that right?)? You are freaking me out right now... get back to me soon!