Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's Wednesday!

Hi family! I've been thinking about life. Life is better if you get sleep. I didn't sleep last night and I'm having trouble functioning. I wonder how Dad does it day after day. Anyway, someone like Heath Ledgererer seems to have everything-fame, money, cuteness-yet he dies early probably at his own hand. I guess life is family and faith. I feel rich, famous and that I have a cute family when I measure my life by the right yardstick.
Jean, don't forget the Friendship part of your life!
Hannah, I'm sure the principal will call today!
Andrew, Study hard and don't let Hannah backseat drive you too much!
Jess, Congratulations on being a great CDL lisence driver. I'd like to see you parallel park a big rig. 10-4!
Savannah, I can't wait to see you. I hope little Mary junior doesn't give you any more grief. I also need help with my hair!
Caleb, Thank you for help with my stupid team. I love you and know that you are a special son of God.
Marie, My favorite daughter in law(oops, did I say that out loud). Your picture is in my line of sight when I sit in the TV chair. You're so beautiful. Little robocop will be a beautiful baby. Thanks for putting up with Caleb
Jacob, You're the oldest and the craziest. I can't wait to stand next to Steve Nash for a picture on your wall. If I blow it up can I be a FAT HEAD too?
Meredith, I don't know what the family would do without you. Your enthusiasm and love is felt by all. I can't wait to laugh with you.
Bye family until later.
Love, Mom

1 comment:

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

It is so true. We think some people have it all but what really constitutes wealth? The only things that carries on with us when we go is our family and our knowledge, which leads me to think that having both creates true wealth...