I like starting the day out by talking to my computer. Aunt Jenny has been gone for the long weekend and she finally came back. Her dogs and I really missed her. She is loving being a grandma.
Jordan told me on the phone what a sheep says. He sounds so cute. I can't wait to see him, Pantera, Ryan and Andrew this weekend.
Today I'm going to try to be a good example of Christ. The people I see really need it.
Love, Mom
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so cute. I figured out your blog and everything. I am very excited that you started one. You are a cute/hip mom. Way to go!
Love
Hannah
Look at you! You are a blogger! Good job - I don't even know how to do it!
hey wht up mom? i don;t want to be friendly it takes too much work.
Post a Comment