Sunday, November 14, 2010

What have we been up to?

For the last few weeks we have been getting used to life here in Colorado. I work three days a week and Don stays busy with the apartment and the grandkids. We have met with the Bishop and are officially part of the Malley Ward in the North Denver Stake. I have been called to be the organist and now will be practicing when I can get into the building. Don has met some neighbors and we have insurance coverage so we will get him into a doctor or two.
Here are the boys at the school near their home. Can you tell it's cold. Andrew took this picture.


Here's Andrew in his new cubby scout uniform. He loves looking at the book and practicing the promise and the salute.
Hannah, Andrew and Jean came up for Andrew's baptism so we worked in a visit to the Denver Aquarium. It was awesome. We even touched sting rays.

All in all we're doing good. We miss the Arizona part of our family and always miss Jess and tribe. Thank you for the phone calls and the support we feel with our move.
I love you all. Mom


No comments: