Saturday, October 23, 2010

Settled in.

This is a dark picture of my computer area. It's in the back of the living room. I can watch TV while I waste time on the computer.

This is my kitchen. It's small but today I cooked breakfast and organized some cupboards.

Here's our new big TV. The only thing I need to really enjoy this big TV is a couch. We're still looking.



This is our new table. It's really perfect with our chairs.
Anyway. Come to see us. We'd love to show you what we know of Denver.
I love you all. Mom


Today I finally feel settled in my new apartment. Here's some pictures.

1 comment:

kaitlan said...

Do you sit on the floor to watch your tv? or do you pull a dining chair over? haha. I can't picture Don on the floor. Anyway, glad you are in your own place.