This is building I work in. It's a historical monument or something.
This is the view out my window.
I have been talking to parents about getting signed consent to assess their preschoolers and tomorrow I assess my first kiddos.
We use the Woodcock and Peabody assessments. (I think of them as the peacock tests.)
I will try to let you know about my new life. I have to commute so I might share some insights I discover in my car.
Today was a Carol King song.
My life has been a tapestry of rich and royal hue.
An everlasting vision of the ever changing view.
A wondrous woven magic with bits of blue and gold.
A tapestry to feel and see. Impossible to hold.
Amen Carol.
I love you all. Mom
1 comment:
Yay for your new job!!! That's a pretty view out your window. Trees and grass make everything more beautiful. I hope we see you for the wedding next month. Love you!
Post a Comment