I have been wanting to finish posting my summer trip pictures but now it's September. In fact, Andrew informed me today was the first day of Autumn.
I have accepted and begun a new job. I am learning lots and really enjoying the change.
We are living with Jake and Meredith until we find our own place. They are really kind and we love being with the kids everyday.
I hope I get back to pictures and better posts.
Life goes on.
I love you all. Mom
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Change can be good! Congrats on the new job! Hope all works out as planned.
What you need to post is that you had a new grand baby like 5 months ago! Your pics are all outdated (no Amari!) and heaven knows I give you enough to work with woman! Lol!
Post a Comment