The first thing we did on vacation was help my friend and sister-in-law Jenny move. She packed up all her stuff and moved to Utah. She will be staying in a 12th story apartment building that is in the heart of SLC. This is how we had to move all her stuff. The moving trailer wouldn't fit into her garage so we parked at the entrance and had to put all her stuff in these shopping carts, transport them to the elevator, take them up the elevator and then transport them to her apartment.

This is the awesome view from her balcony. That's the church office building and temple square. We walked around some and she had a park across the street that has free concerts every week. I can't wait to visit her there.

Jenny has a neighbor that writes bios of the prophets that I really enjoy. He has been a secretary to prophets and is from St. Johns. I will be stalking her building for autographs.
This is just a tease. I promise I'll continue on with pictures and fun facts about our week.
I love you all. Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment