Saturday, May 29, 2010

The beginning of the adventure

Sorry for the gap in blog. Don and I are going to have a busy summer. We started by going to Utah to see Hannah and Andrew. We went to a concert with them and got to stay in their new, wonderful house. The highlight for me was seeing Hannah as a 1st grade teacher. She had her students make gingerbread houses for the Hansel and Gretel story. They had a good time and I enjoyed seeing the kids and Miss Cobabe.
We went to Fort Bridger Wyoming as part of our travels. Here I am pulling a handcart like the pioneers who passed this way many years ago.



We spent one night in Vernal UT and I found some lilacs to dress up our room.

We tried to see the Dinosaur Quarry at Dinosaur National Monument but they were remodeling so we only got to see beautiful scenery. Here's an example of this.


On the first day of our summer adventure this is the weather we encountered. Weird weather but we had lots of fun.


We are moving Aunt Jenny to Utah this coming week so we will continue the adventure.
By the way. While we are away from our house we have mean rotweiler dogs protecting the homestead so don't think about robbing us.
I love you all. Mom


No comments: