Monday, June 7, 2010

Memorial Day in Goshen

On Memorial Day Wally and his extended family had a cookout in his yard. All the Jaspersons, Heidi, Nate and Morgan and kids, Jenny and Don and I went. It was fun. Here's some random pictures of kids eating and having fun.
This is Addison. She is five and excited to start kindergarten. She loves to clog and is stubborn when she's tired.
This is Sayer. He is Nate's #2. He is 2 1/2 and is potty trained. The only words I heard him say were I need to go potty and I'm hungry. His curly hair is so cute.

This is Aiden. He's not eating because he hardly ever eats. Can you believe Wally has a non-eater? Aiden's deep laugh brings me joy when I hear it.

This is Asher. He is Nate's oldest. He found a skate board and had to have it close to him at all times. He imitated something he'd seen about a fall with a hat flying. We laughed and laughed.


Wally made us yummy burgers and everyone brought good food to add to our enjoyment.
Thanks Jill and Wally for all the fun times we've enjoyed with you throughout the years. More to come.
I love you all. Mom


No comments: