This is baby Elliott giving Jean a funny glare. She got passed around alot and we enjoyed her sweet little face.
This is the grandma sleeping fort. We slept in the living room a couple of nights and I truly feel sleep deprived but I think Ryan and Andrew made some great memories with their grandma.
Hannah was sick most of the weekend but was a trooper. She and Andrew get the award for coming the farthest.
Other highlights:
- Tripoli
- Oh Hell
- Wierd Quip game
- Wierder Face game
- 3 point contest
- Black Friday shopping at Western Drug and the book store
- Michael Jackson music
- FOOTBALL
Everyone has left and even Jean is gone for the evening. It's really quiet. (Except for Don yelling at the BYU football team.)
Let's do this again somewhere, anywhere really soon.
I love you all. Mom
1 comment:
Thanks again for this weekend-it was so fun to spend time with everyone! Reminded me again that I couldn't have asked for better in-laws. We love you! Thanks for being so good to us and our little ones!
Post a Comment