Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another week speeds by.

Happy Sunday to you all.

This week has been fast. I had a trip to Flagstaff for work. Dad went to the Doctor about his sinuses. Jean and I went to Show Low for her birthday and some Christmas shopping.

Last night was the electric light parade. My camera wouldn't work so no pictures. It was really cold. Jean, Danielle and I sat in the warm car playing Go Fish until the parade got right in front of us. We froze our tushes sitting on the curb but we saw Santa, the Grinch and a few brave souls who made floats.

Today I got to help in the nursery and went to Tithing Settlement. Bishop Brown's son is going to Peru on his mission so we talked a little about that.

Dad has been sick and we're trying to nurse him back to health. That means I leave him alone so he can sleep.

I love you all. Mom

No comments: