
So this morning I went to girl's camp. It was great that I slept in my own bed, had a leisurely drive and spent the morning with some of the greatest youth in the church.
My job was to teach them how to use the scriptures to solve problems in their lives.
We discussed the topical guide and I made them look up things like divorce, family and self-esteem.
We even randomly opened the scriptures and always found a great scripture.
I ended up with the talk from John Bythway entitled Five Scriptures That Will Help You Get Through Almost Anything. If you don't have these scriptures marked in your sticks you should read the talk and git r done.
Of course I learned more that anyone that attended.
I love you all. Mom
2 comments:
How fun! I love yw, girls camp, etc! I bet your talk was great - wish I could have been there!
Oh I miss the days of girls camp!! My mom got to go this year too and she is having a great time.
Post a Comment