I hope you all had a good weekend.
Jenny and I tried to go to the temple but it was closed. We discovered food storage at Walmart. I don't know if all walmarts have them but the show low one has big cans of food. I bought potatoe pearls and Jenny got powdered eggs.
Saturday I cleaned and attended a baptism. Why are those the best meetings in the church?
Today I played the piano in the spanish ward and managed to sit through sunday school and relief society. I miss primary. It's been rainy and stormy and really relaxing.
I put some Michael Jackson on my i-pod and read an article about dental secrets in the reader's digest. I need to floss.
(I know this is boring but it's my life.)
I love you all. Mom
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aunt Mary, you are so funny. I love reading yoru blog!! You are so lucky that your kids are near to you for the most part. I miss my mom so much.
Post a Comment