Monday, August 3, 2009

Colorado trip

We had so much fun in Colorado. Here's some random pictures. On the way home we went to the Royal Gorge Bridge. It is the highest suspension bridge in the world. It was made in 1929. I drove over it and it kind of freaked me out. It is a toll bridge. Can you guess how much it cost? $24 per person! It was really cool though.






When we went to Pearl Street we went to a toy store. We bought these cheap little toys for the boys and they thought we had given them the world. They are so fun and all say thank-you all the time. Andrew ask if we could move to Colorado. With his little missing tooth I couldn't think of anything to answer him back.
Thank you Meredith, Jake, Andrew, Ryan and Jordan for a great trip.
I love you all. Mom


No comments: